On March 14, came out a small update in the fourth phase of the beta test 1.0 WoT.
- Fixed an issue where the message about the possibility of color filters setting was superimposed on the map loading screen.
- Fixed a problem, due to which it was possible to change color correction parameters with minimum graphics settings in full-screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where the currently installed thematic filter was disabled after switching to the user-defined color correction settings.
- Fixed an issue where disabling effects in the game settings caused all effects to be turned off on the card.
- Fixed a problem in the work of auto-selection of players for team fights.
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect information to be displayed in the timer and the recharge indicator when the client folded during loading into the battle and unfolding after the start of the fight.
- Fixed a problem with low performance for Ultra presets for the first few seconds after loading the map.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused performance degradation when switching to sniper mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused the client to hang when hovering over the marathon flag.
- Fixed an issue where the number of marks on the gun in the garage slot was not displayed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the tank turret to interact incorrectly with the hull after a bombing explosion.
- Fixed a problem, due to which the shape of trees changed when moving away from them and approaching them.
- The section "Color Correction" has been improved in the game settings.
- Fixed hangs during the game.
- Improved the quality of sharpness and blur.
Join us on Discord!
Join our friends in the World of Tanks Discord!
Check out the awesome content made by more of our friends!