New information on the Kharkov map rework.
As a result of the last test, we made some changes that should improve the game situation on the map.
• The central quarters (zone 1) will be simplified even more. We reduce the number of possible maneuvers from the flank or rear so that the battles are more predictable and understandable.
• The passage between the central quarters (zone 2) will be used as a site for the defensive actions of heavy tanks.
• On the open part of the map (zone 3), most of the changes from the previous version of the map on the super test will remain. There will be added a more marked direction for the actions of tank destroyers, medium tanks and active light tanks.
• We decided not to close the central square on the map (zone 4) - and added limited entrances to it. But their number will be reduced and some of them (zone 5) will be one-sided - they can only enter the square, but do not leave it.
• Also on the open side of the map, positions appeared for the lightly armored tank destroyers on the open part of the map (zone 6).
Depending on the results of the super test and your feedback, we will decide on the future of this prototype of Kharkov. Watch the news and good luck in the battles!
Join us on Discord!
Join our friends in the World of Tanks Discord!
Check out the awesome content made by more of our friends!